If your mother is living, there is a good chance you will speak to her this Mother’s Day weekend. You may even spend a significant amount of time together. So I thought I’d provide a few quick questions to ask her that might just serve you both.
Questions for Mom
- What is your favorite memory of your mother?
- What is your favorite memory of us together?
- What would you want to be remembered for?
- What life lesson taught you the most?
- What would you still like to teach me?
- Where is your favorite place on earth?
- How did having children change you?
- Have you ever experienced a miracle?
- Is there anything you wish we could do together?
- How can I serve you better?