We don’t all need the same things in our lives, at the same time. Sometimes I’m ready to pursue a new project, and other times, I’m dead tired and in need of rest.
While the goal of this community is to help you reflect on one topic each week, some week’s will speak to your unique needs more than others.
This week’s intention
Below you’ll find a list of links to recent posts so you can decide which one best fits your desire for this week.
What are you in need of?
Take a moment to read the list and then follow the link to set your chosen intention.
- To trust myself and take my own advice
- To give myself credit for the things I do well
- To give myself the time and space to get through a difficult season in my life
- To not be afraid to try the things I’m not good at…yet
- To accept that rejection is a part of life
- To ask for the things I really want and know that I’m worth it
- To slow down so I can listen for and find my next calling
- To be kind to myself when my plan’s aren’t working out
- To fully appreciate the people I love
- To learn to wait patiently for clarity on my next steps
- To seek joy, even when there are things in my life that I’m disappointed with
- To rest and take a break
Please reach out to me if there’s something you need this week, but don’t see it listed above. I know it will inspire a future post.
And be sure to sign up for my newsletter, if you haven’t already, as the next quarterly issue (Spring!) comes out on Wednesday. We all get way too many emails so I only send four newsletters a year. But those four are really good!
See you soon.
Working Whole is available on Amazon and all major online book retailers.
WORKING WHOLE: How to Unite Your Spiritual Beliefs and Your Work to Live Fulfilled