Are these questions familiar?
- What brought meaning into my life this year?
- What topics do I want to learn about next year?
- What habits served me well last year?
- Which of my talents and gifts do I want to use more frequently next year?
- Are there any parts of my identity, image, or professional brand that are not authentic or true to who I am right now?
- What parts of myself do I want to express more fully next year?
- Did the pace of my life in 2018 leave enough room for inspiration, creative flow, and rest?
- What changes can I make in 2019 to further optimize the pace of my life?
They should be.
These were our weekly reflection questions in the month of December. They were the questions we used to look back on the year, soon ending, and prepare for a fresh start in 2019.
1/3 of 2019 is over
2/3 of the year remains
How would you answer these questions right now, looking at the first third of your year? Have you stayed on track with the things you wanted to manifest?
This week’s intention
For the next seven days, I want you to journal and reflect on the promises you made to yourself (if any) at the end of last year, how you’ve grown in the last four months, and any adjustments needed as you keep creating this sacred and beautiful year of your life.
Pause. Assess. Reflect.
I’ll be doing this exercise right along with you and would love to hear how it is going.
See you next week!
Working Whole is available on Amazon and all major online book retailers.
Learn more about Simply Service, my work and me at Purpose and Kourtney’s story.
Meet me here to connect more often.
Know someone else that needs peace and inspiration in their work life? Please share.